December 8, 2022 | 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Best Western Plus Yosemite Station Motel
Mariposa, CA 95338
Please join the Sierra Nevada Conservancy’s (SNC) Boardmembers and Staff on a field trip reviewing SNC funded projects and discussing current issues and initiatives in the South Central Subregion.
Tour parking: Boardmembers and tour presenters please park at the Best Western Motel. All participating members of the public should plan on parking at the public parking lot on 5th Street or along Stroming Road and walking to the tour starting location.
Members of the public are invited to participate in the field tour but are responsible for their own transportation and lunch.
1:00 Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Angela Avery, Sierra Nevada Conservancy Executive Officer
- Brian Oneto, South Central Subregion Boardmember and Amador County Supervisor
- Rosemarie Smallcombe, SNC County Liaison and Mariposa County Supervisor
Walk to Mariposa Creek Parkway (0.4-mile walk)
1:30 Mariposa Creek Parkway
- Ben Goger, Mariposa County
- Cara Goger, Mariposa County Arts Council
- Tara Fouch-Moore, Southern Sierra Miwuk Nation
Board the vans and travel to Stockton Creek Preserve.
3:00 Stockton Creek Preserve
- Bridget Fithian, Sierra Foothill Conservancy
- Lauren Miller, Sierra Foothill Conservancy
- Susan Wages, Mariposa Public Utilities District
Board the vans and travel to Best Western Plus Yosemite Station Motel.
Adjourn at Best Western Plus Yosemite Station Motel.
Following the Board tour, Boardmembers and staff will attend a reception open to the public:
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The Local Grape
Mariposa, CA 95338
Media & Social Media Notice
We may use imagery from the day’s events to promote our activities on our website and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube). If you have questions or concerns, please notify SNC staff.