Welcome to the Coordinator’s Corner
September 15, 2018, we celebrated the 10th Annual Great Sierra River Cleanup. A HUGE thank you to all of our coordinators and volunteers for an extremely successful year. Don’t forget to send pictures from your Cleanups to GSRCleanup@sierranevada.ca.gov.
If you have questions, please contact Theresa Burgess at 530.823.4672.
Training and Tutorials
— We do not have training scheduled this year, however, we recommend you schedule a time for your site captains to watch the webinar. (30 minutes).
– Want tips on selecting a site or recruiting volunteers? Check out the guide for ideas. Links to individual sections of the manual are located at the bottom of this page.
– Tired of fielding phone calls? Here’s an easy way to register your volunteers online.
Forms and Data Collection
Encourage your Volunteers to bring a reusable water bottle, gloves and a bucket to create a zero-waste cleanup. BYO tally poster below to help track how many participate this year.
Posters and Thank-You Certificates are fillable so you can customize them.
|11 x 17 Poster (, )|
|8.5 x 11 Poster (, )|
|, )Postcards (|
|Coloring sheets: or|
Our sponsor’s logos are available for you to use on customized promotional materials.
- Part One: Site Captain Sample Instructions
- Part Two: Site Captain Form
- Part Three: Site Captain Meeting Template
- Part Four: Orientation & Safety Script
Please Note: To view or print this document with Adobe Acrobat Reader (Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher is recommended), download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click to view full-size image… — Size: 226.1 kB
GSRS2016_11x17.pdf — PDF document, 803 kB (822,303 bytes)
SiteCompilationForm.pdf — PDF document, 117 kB (120,765 bytes)
BYOSIGN11x17.pdf — PDF document, 2,946 kB (3,016,904 bytes)
certificate2018.pdf — PDF document, 340 kB (348,933 bytes)